Everything's Pink

To the world you may be one person, but to one person, you may be the world.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Okay, Now What?

After months of ETK telling me I need to create a blog spot, I've finally got it finished. Woohoo! Now what do I do with it!

I find myself extremely bored with summer vacation right now. I'm so used to being busy busy busy with school activities / PTO / sports stuff that I have nothing to do. Thus, I found the time to create my blog. I can't promise that I will be as deligent as ETK at updating it.... you do a FABULOUS job. Once school starts, it's crazy hectic! But for now, I will try :o)

So far this summer, we've been to Disney World, LJ, and Lake Limestone (the one place I actually sit and do absolutely nothing). So it seems to me that it's time for school to start..... kids are bored and sleeping til 9!

I did schedule a camping trip to Inks Lake for July 4th. With the Disney trip, we weren't planning on going camping, but I am having camping withdrawals and HAVE to go. The kids are a little upset because we won't be setting off our annual fireworks extravaganza, but it was the only time we could work it into our schedule. I went ahead and booked a trip to Enchanted Rock for Spring Break next year.... it fills up really quick. And I will get Garner as soon as I can. We usually go to Garner in August, but it always interferes with back-to-school activities, so we'll try June next year.

It's feeding time, so I'll have to return tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger ETK said...

Yay! A blog! Now I can keep up with your adventures as often as you can post them! :) Welcome! :)

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger ETK said...

post post post post post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home