Everything's Pink

To the world you may be one person, but to one person, you may be the world.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

School Supplies

Remember when you were a kid, the excitment of new school supplies? Or am I just a dork? I get to relive all those memories through my kids!

The lunch boxes are appearing on the shelves, and I noticed Target was resetting their seasonal area on Sunday. It's getting to be that time :o)

Finding that PERFECT lunch box --- nothing else compares! And it also allows me to be the hero for my kids.... I can't tell you the number of hours I've spent searching online for the one they were looking for. I wonder what they'll want this year.

The other great thing about school supplies as a parent.... I control the money now and I can buy whatever cool little gizmo I (uh-hum, I mean they) want!

1 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Blogger ETK said...

:) What a great memory and how much fun you must have doing that every year!!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home