Everything's Pink

To the world you may be one person, but to one person, you may be the world.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Dog-gone-it!

Delta called.... ETK, I'm believing what you say about them.... our flight to ATL has some changes. The flight out is just a time change; instead of leaving at 2:20, we now leave at 2:00 and arrive at 5:07. No big deal.

Then the girl starts in on the flight back... departure time change from 4:50 to 5:05 (again, no big deal). All I heard next was "the flight has been picked up by our blah blah blah blah blah." It was greek to me. So I asked if that was one of those little hopper planes, and she didn't say ANYTHING for the longest time! Finally she spoke up and said, "It's a 70 passenger". "Yeah," I said, "one of those little hopper planes!"

So now I'm trying to figure out if I want to fly on one of those. I'm thinking not. I'm already so terrified to fly, I get car sick driving just a few hours away, and the motion of the bathtub is enough to make me puke. Isn't that little plane going to bounce / rock / move around a whole lot more than a larger plane? Isn't it going to fly lower in the sky? Isn't it going to go slower? HELP! What should I do?

I asked my "o-so-smart" representative if I could change my flight without penalty and she did say yes. So I can choose between an earlier flight.... leaving at around 3:00, but that means we won't have as much time to hang out on Sunday before we leave. Or a later flight.... leaving at around 6:00-ish, but that means we won't get home until 10:00 or so and it will be a school night.

So how is traveling on one of those little hopper planes (that seem to always be the ones who have crashed / fallen out of the sky / have problems)? Let me know what you think!

1 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger ETK said...

LOL, you are asking the wrong person because I get on one of those teeny tiny hopper planes almost weekly. :) I want to spend as much time with you as possible, but totally understand about it being a school night - so...if I were you, why don't you take the 3 pm flight? Did you verify that wasn't a small plane? I thought it was when we checked...let me know. Sending you my work email address now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home