Everything's Pink

To the world you may be one person, but to one person, you may be the world.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Christmas in July!

The day I live for, yearn for, wait for AAALLLL 1/2 a year..... the first sign of Christmas! It's Hallmark Ornament Premier today. D1 and I are off with Big Mama to seek out the most coveted ornaments. Our Hallmark store sends out special invitations to their best customers (read here: the top % of spenders) to come shopping early. I should have bought stock in Hallmark years ago... if only I'd known!

It just get me thinking about what to buy for the kids, how I am going to set up my Snow Village this year, and how amazing our tree will look. A couple of weeks ago when the kids and I were shopping for a village piece for Big Mama, it got them in the spirit, and they asked if we could go home and put up the Snow Village. I can't tell you how happy I am that my kids enjoy Christmas and the season just as much as I do!

Hubby took D2 and D3 to football evaluations this morning. They are so excited to get to play. The way they tackle each other and clothesline each other in the living room, they should be good at football. Now let's just hope they don't get scared about other kids doing it to them. I've told them they better not turn-tail and run the other way!

Then the kids are going to stay the night at Big Mama's house tonight! Woo-hoo! Don't know what hubby and I will do. All he said was that he didn't want to go Christmas shopping :( You have to know, that anytime we are alone after July, we always seem to end up at the mall picking up gifts. Of course I'm thinking we need to go by Toys R Us because Darienne found "THE PERFECT" bike and that's what we plan on getting her. Afterall, she is still riding her Queen Amidala bike she got when she was in Kindergarten! Think it's about time?!

Well, my ride's here! We're off!

1 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Blogger ETK said...

Well? what ornaments did you get??? What did you and D do without the kiddos?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home