Everything's Pink

To the world you may be one person, but to one person, you may be the world.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Woohoo! Score!

We made it to Hallmark just in time to buy some of the limited ornaments they had available! Mind you, it was only 10 minutes after they openend!!! I managed to get a handful of ornament gifts for Christmas presents, and racked up a bunch of Hallmark points at the same time!

Oh!... and I won a $25 gift certificate in their drawing! Double BAM! That means more ornaments!

I got the kids their usual ornament series...

D1 - Pony for Christmas
D2 - Nick & Christopher "Speedy Delivery"
D3 - Snoopy Legal Beagle
Hubby - Happy Haulers
myself - Pansy Fairy

and others: Bananas for You, Peppermint Pals, Stars & Stripes Santa, Bunny Hug, Oh What a Grill, Taz (for Pops), Belle (for niece), Lighnin McQueen & Mater (for niece), Christmas Belle (for Big Mama) and some others I can't say :o)

And not all the ornaments are out yet! October is the 2nd premier :o)

1 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Blogger ETK said...

What about me what about me? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home