Everything's Pink

To the world you may be one person, but to one person, you may be the world.

Monday, July 31, 2006

That's my Girl!

Okay, only 2 weeks in between posts.... that's not too bad is it?

It's just been crazy crazy around here, and it's only getting crazier! Why does gas have to be soooo expensive right now!

D1 had her annual Cheer Camp the 3rd week of July.... and once again came home with "Most Explosive All-Around Cheerleader" for her group! Woohoo! That's 8 years in a row... think we've found her niche?! Her competition team performed at the camp awards that Saturday. Hubby and I were positioned in the upstairs viewing room.... all of a sudden I see D1's head through the window! I'm thinking "Okay, I'm on the 2nd floor. Why can I see my tiny little daughter's head level with the 2nd floor?" Not certain that I really wanted to know, I bent over through the window (very cautiously I might add) and there is her coach (a buff, college boy) holding her over his head, his arms completely extended, holding her tiny little size 4 feet in his hands. AAARRRRGGGHHHH! I think what scares me more is how he gets her there..... it's just tossing her up and catching her feet in his hands! Gosh how I wish I was so fearless!

Then the following week the boys started football practice! HOW CUTE!!! They get to dress in full pads for the first time tomorrow. I can't wait for the games to start. It's going to be a lot of fun. It's hard to believe how big they've gotten... they'll be in 2nd grade this year!

So now between Cheer and Football.... I've got practices all week long, every night. And on top of that PTO stuff is starting! Meetings and schedule pick-ups, dance planning, etc. etc. I LOVE MY LIFE!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Blogger ETK said...

Hey! I would expect no less from darling D (most explosive!)! :) Please tell her congratulations!!!

You are soooooo busy!!! :)

Also, you might want to turn on word verification to prevent annoying posts like the one above. :) Love you!

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger ETK said...

post post post post :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home