Everything's Pink

To the world you may be one person, but to one person, you may be the world.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Will I Survive?

Oh my goodness! I am a walking zombie! It's the end of the first week of school, meaning the end of the first week of getting up at 5:30-5:45, and I'm DEAD! I'm really not going to like this. D1 and I wait outside for the bus in the dark! I think it's cruel and unusual punishment. I started caculating how many years I was going to have to wake before the sun.... I originally figured 6 grueling years. Then I remembered I have two others who will go to the same schools... and they will enter Junior High before D1 leaves.... so it's an 11-year torture chamber for me :( It will be the year 2017 before I can sleep in again... is that not a scary thought! By then I'm sure my body will have attrophied into waking at 5:30 and I will never ever sleep in again. Aaaaarrrrrggghhhh!

Can I look forward to sleeping in just a little bit tomorrow... noooo. The boys have football opening day ceremonies and we have to be there at 7:45. In parent terms, that translates into "be there at 7:20 in order to beat all the other families and be able to find a parking place."

D1 got her back tuck at tumbling on this week! Amazing, seeing how she had never even attempted a back tuck! This must be some coach! We are so proud of her

2 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Blogger ETK said...

What's going on? where are your posts about all the dramarama going on??? :)

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger ETK said...

post post post post. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home